Jordan 3 Fire Red
- Classic basketball shoe designed by Nike in collaboration with Michael Jordan
- Originally released in 1988 and re-released multiple times since then
- Features a white leather upper with Fire Red accents on the midsole, eyelets, and Jumpman logo
- Elephant print on the toe and heel adds a unique texture to the design
- Air-Sole unit in the heel provides cushioning and shock absorption
- TPU heel tab and Jumpman logo on the tongue and heel add to the overall aesthetic
This auction has ended
The Jordan 3 Fire Red is a special edition of the classic Air Jordan 3. The shoes feature a white and grey upper with fire-red accents, a black midsole, and a thunder-blue outsole. The shoes also feature the iconic Jumpman logo on the tongue and the heel.
Joran 3 Fire Red Review
The Jordan 3 Fire Red is a great shoe for those who love the classic look of Air Jordans. The colorway is a classic, with the iconic white and red upper, black midsole, and red accents. The upper is made from a combination of leather and synthetic materials, giving it a unique feel and look. The midsole has a cushioning system that utilizes Nike Zoom Air technology to provide a responsive ride. The outsole has a grippy rubber material that provides good traction on a variety of surfaces. Overall, this is a great shoe that looks great and provides a great ride.
Air Jordan 3 Fire Red for Toddlers
The popularity of the sneakers made Nike launch the same for toddlers with the label of younger kids Jordan 3 fire red which will be available at Nike official website with the same element and color .
The Air Jordan 3 Fire Red was originally released in 1988 and was worn by Michael Jordan in his famous Free Throw Line dunk. The shoe features a white leather upper, with red and grey accents, and the iconic Jumpman logo on the tongue. This classic shoe was re-released in 2007 and is still a popular choice today.
- signature Swoosh logo detail
- front lace-up fastening
- branded insole
- flat rubber sole
- calf leather
- These styles are supplied by a premium sneaker marketplace. Stocking only the most sought-after footwear, they source and curate some of the most hard to find sneakers from around the world.